Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Costumes of Halloween's Past ...

I love halloween, dressing up, partying, and always anticipate seeing the witty, fun, and sexy costumes everyone else comes up with!

i have had a couple GREAT costumes..my favorites were CATWOMAN and MISS MIA WALLACE (Uma Thurman, Pulp Fiction--my favorite movie--)





This year I did BARBIE for one party and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle for another ...






They all came out pretty good. and were executed damn well

CATWOMAN was sexy as hell and everything looked awesome from the mask to the makeup to the whip to the entire bodysuit ...
MISS MIA WALLACE was a total last minute costume and I really impressed myself! Not only was the outfit on point, as was the wig, but the execution of the heroin overdose with the syringe and foaming at the nose came out soo much better than i expected. everything looked so real I actually kind of creeped myself out! lol
BARBIE came out pretty good too! I loved it at first but then felt stupid in a tu-tu (I think because of my J-lo badonkadonk) so for my other party I thought of something else...
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE ... executed so much better than I thought! I had to do last minute trouble-shooting because I didn't have time to carry out my initial plan. However, it worked out so well! The yellow shirt was totally last minute (as in cut and drawn at 4pm the day of the party) and it Made the outfit (Besides the turtle shell! lol) The turtle shell was so annoying though =/ I didn't wear it the whole night haha

And now for next year's costume ... I think I got another great idea ...

No comments:

Post a Comment